Usually, these innumerable honoring resolutions that come out from the state Legislature don’t catch my ear.
But this one did. Cause Screven County came up to ATL to honor its economic development department … and naming its marquee companies, listed King America Finishing.
King America Finishing? Of the Ogeechee fish kill? The textile company whose discharge killed 38,000 fish at a go? The one hauled to civil court by riverside activists and still settling with the state EPD? Yes. That KAM.
Dig this short video: KAM – Wi-Fi
Or 34:00-ish on a long video.
- Georgia lawmakers write 5k bills, mostly honors
- Abandoned Decatur gas station gets $200k for cleanup
- The curious graph of federal student loans at Georgia schools
- Letters between the USDA and Georgia congressmen address biotech, trade, Greek yogurt
- Legislature honors 3.3k people, passes 831 laws, trashes 1.5k bills