Mmm … a rich day of foraging yesterday. Got nearly two pints off the vines in my parking lot at home. Would have been a lot more if I had a bucket truck!
If you want to learn more about urban foraging, dig Concrete Jungle, who pick hundreds of lbs of good ITP stuff.
- Georgia lawmakers write 5k bills, mostly honors
- Abandoned Decatur gas station gets $200k for cleanup
- The curious graph of federal student loans at Georgia schools
- Letters between the USDA and Georgia congressmen address biotech, trade, Greek yogurt
- Legislature honors 3.3k people, passes 831 laws, trashes 1.5k bills