Mmm … a rich day of foraging yesterday. Got nearly two pints off the vines in my parking lot at home. Would have been a lot more if I had a bucket truck!
If you want to learn more about urban foraging, dig Concrete Jungle, who pick hundreds of lbs of good ITP stuff.
- Letters between the USDA and Georgia congressmen address biotech, trade, Greek yogurt
- Legislature honors 3.3k people, passes 831 laws, trashes 1.5k bills
- Data Journalism + Gapol Nerd = Atlas of Georgia Government
- Talbot County pines hide wetlands, grassy lands and controlled burn study
- EPD seeks to give away money — for water management