Sometimes it results in a good story idea. Sometimes it doesn’t. Sometimes you, dear reader, might want to have a look.
12/31/13 – CY 2013 correspondence between the USDA & Sens. Saxby Chambliss, Johnny Isackson, Rep. Austin Scott or Rep. Sanford Bishop.
8/19/11- This is the, uh, EPD 106 workplan(s) for FY2010 and FY2011, as available. It seems to be a list and schedule of what data & reports the Georgia Environmental Protection Division must send to the federal Environmental Protection Agency re: Clean Water Act.
~ 8/1/11: The recursive request: FOIA for log of FOIAs received by Fish & Wildlife Service YTD 2011. It tells you what other people are FOIA-ing, maybe give some story ideas. M Lee FOIA for FOIA log 07-28-11
- Letters between the USDA and Georgia congressmen address biotech, trade, Greek yogurt
- Legislature honors 3.3k people, passes 831 laws, trashes 1.5k bills
- Data Journalism + Gapol Nerd = Atlas of Georgia Government
- Talbot County pines hide wetlands, grassy lands and controlled burn study
- EPD seeks to give away money — for water management