Want to send a tip? Got a story idea? Good, because I need ‘em.
Best things include:
- questions that should be asked, of whom they should be asked. Like, not, “you should ask politicians why they suck.” More like, “you should ask Rep. X about their ownership stake in company Y” or “you should do a freedom of information act request on the May 2011 investigation by Agency Z of Company Q.”
Anonymity guaranteed. I mean, reporters don’t go around yelling that their tips come from moles. Heck, you can go to Kinko’s and send a fax … nobody could trace that if they wanted to.
- Georgia lawmakers write 5k bills, mostly honors
- Abandoned Decatur gas station gets $200k for cleanup
- The curious graph of federal student loans at Georgia schools
- Letters between the USDA and Georgia congressmen address biotech, trade, Greek yogurt
- Legislature honors 3.3k people, passes 831 laws, trashes 1.5k bills